confide in your love

and always trust your heart.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

I miss everything. | Go to post

Well, this is the only place I can let out. Twitter isn't as safe anymore, I need to get this out of me. I've been emotionally hurt easily nowadays, I don't even know what's wrong with myself.  sigh. I miss everything, Miss him, miss happy moments. I miss eating together with him, making fun of him. I miss all that, I don't feel like it's necessary to share this with him, well if only he find this blog. He's the bestest boyfriend + brother to me. I love him, really do. Nothing will be able to replace him.

xoxo,

11:09

Traumatized


яαιѕα♥
SweetSeventeen.
♥20.06.10♥ and still counting.
Stay or leave, your choice. Read on.

Archives



December 2011 | December 2012 | July 2013 |
Feeds

leave the fuck out if you hate me.
None.


images: layout: powered by:
back

Everlasting love.

æ